Friday, November 04, 2011

Halloween 2011

Hey guys! ;)
What did you do this halloween?
Did you go to a party?
Did you do trick or treat?(no matter how old you are!)
Or did you just sit at home, watching some halloweenish movies and waiting for the children?

I actually went to a party of a friend, where I did the makeup of her friends(a mess! More than ten kids in about half an hour to an hour...), but the party was on friday, so a little early.
Exactly on Monday I went with the same friends trough the village, "trick or treat"ing... I know, I know, I'm too old for it, it's just for little kids, bla, bla, bla... Whatever? It's fun and I adore sweets, so what EVER?! :D
This was my costume:

What do you think? Unfortunately I didn't take pictures before going out, so the blood already chipped like old nailpolish... :(

However, I LOVE ragdolls, so I had to do it!
My friend soo wanted to be corpse bride after watching the movie, so I transford her into it! ;)
She really wore a bridal dress, whitch already was a little old and broken, so it really added to the effect!
Again unfortunetely I didn't take pictures of her, she looked really cool! I was proud of my work :P

Now... Even now, just days after it, I'm looking forward to the next halloween! :)

Now... That's it, I love you gus! :*
Greets, SmilyLily

No comments:

Post a Comment