Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween makeup creations part 1/2

Hey friends! :) 
I wanted to show you my first beauty(more or less...)video on YouTube. 
It's actually ot the newest one, I uploaded it at the beginning of septembre... 
But I wanted to say something about the looks, more than already told you in the video. 
First of all, here is the video: 
 

The first looks are created at my friend. 
As already dais they were inspired by fireworks, waterfalls and a video by MakeupbyRisa, which I watched some time ago. Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aVy2far0fo (yes it was uploaded at petriludes channel...)

Now ... About the look I've created.
The day I did this I met with two friends at ones of their houses to do makeup.
Unfortunately one of them didn't want me to upload pictures of her... But let me say, it was a greenish elf makeup with green lips, green eyemakeup and swirls... 
Uhmm... Actually we did chat hours and hours figuring our looks. :D 

Unfortunately I don't know exactly what I used, but mostly white and blue aqua colors by her and some pink and blue eyeshadows from my 120 palette by "Fräulein 38", which is a german makeup brand. 
Thats all about this look... Lets go to the next one! 

The second look was also created that day, but that time on myself... :D
As already said inspired by leopard, especially the desktp background of my friends laptop... :D 

About what I used... The leopard spots were just red and yellow aqua color mixed together and the black lines also were aqua paint, black this time. 
The coloration was a little bit eyeshadow from my palette and some dark brown-orang blush by avon
The other one was just edited with gimp... I wanted to see how it would look in green... :D

And... The third makeup is one of my most created ones...
I did this at least four times at myself and ones on another friend... 
I think I've mostly used eyeshadow for it, maybe some pencil liner in black... 
Whenever I will be able to film tutorials I will definetely
do this one! ;) 

The last look is a good example for what I do when I'm bored... :D 
Just took some eyeshadows and painted my lips. 
The eyes were done in dark blue, inspired by a whirlpool look by klairedelysart... :D 


Yeah... That was it and... 
Stay well and of course stay tuned for the post about the other creation video! ;)

xoxo, SmilyLily

No comments:

Post a Comment