Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween Makeup creations 2/2

Okay... VERY late I'm now writing down the post about my second makeup creations video...
Video:

The first look is a frankenstein inspired look, just the female version... :P
It took at least an hour to get a good coverage of the green, because of I used eyeshadow
(120 platte by Fräulein 3°8)
The wound were drwan on, I think with kohl eyeliner, and the blood was an drugstore lipstick...

Okay... Now the second look was supposed to be a tryout for the TimBurton scaracters contest by AudFaced.
The makeup was inspired by "The Nightmare before Christmas", 
kind of as my own character, but I'm not gonn use it actually... :/
Btw: Sry for the bad quality of the pictures, it looked A LOT better in real life...

The third makeup was done when I tried covering my brows for the first time, actually it was super hard to get my (quiet thick) brows any covered... :/
Yeah... Most things are already tol in the video... 

The next design was a glittery, dark kind of mystic party makeup but that time I wrote a story about an angel, who cried black tears once, so I needed an idea how t achieve them...
What I did was, I scraped a little black eyeshaow in to a little... uhmm... Bosx or anything, than added some 
sensitive, but alcohol based face toner(by balea, for the germans under you...), which I really was surprised about, that it didn't irritated my eyes, but it really worked well.

Now... 
The fifth look was a manga inspired look, I only did one eye, because I just wanted to try this out, but I think it came out quiet good.
MichellePhan told in one of her videos, that it could make the work easier, if you can draw mangas, but it unfortunately it didn't really help... :(

Now... The last ones were all tryouts for the contest, 
the first of these was kind of inspired of the dark and mystic landscape of the more gothic movies by Tim Burton, like the "human world" in "Corpse Bride" or some parts of "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
The second was really just being bored :P
Yeah... I love swirls and I love drwaing them on my face just as much as I like drwaing them on a paper...
This is an example of a swirl drwaing on paper(the swirls were drwan myself, yes, just the face itself was printed...)
Okay, the nest was the favourite of about... Everyone who already seen my pictures... 
I first drew it on a pice of paper, then copied it to my face.
Okay, the final one was inspired by the beautiful, colorful landscape of "Alice in Wonderland"
First i started with a toad makeup, but i found it too boring, so I added more and more colors, before i finally got to this... :P

I hope you liked the looks, if you did, lease leave a comment in here, under the YT-Vieo or on my facebook page(just search for "SmilyLily")

Hugs'n'Kisses, SmilyLily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment