Friday, December 16, 2011

Delicious hot chocolate!

Hey friends! ;)

Yesterday I was drinking self made hot chocolat and I posted that on facebook(yes, I'm a little junkie of fb..:D)
A friend was like"i want too!" So I decided to type the recipe down for her and for you, so you can also drink this delicios thing! :D
What you need for one cup:
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon cocoa
1 teaspoon of sugared cocoa(in germany for example nesquick)
1/1 teaspoon vanillasugar(bourbon vanilla is the best!)
If you want some whipped cream on top, you also need:
A little bit of whipped cream, like two or three tablespoons,
some (sugared) cacao(about half a teaspoon) and a pinch of vanilla sugar

1) Warm up about a quarter of the milk inside the cup in you microwave* for about a minute, so it's lukewarm(i hope that's right...)
2) Put in the vanilla sugar cocoa and the sugared into it and stir it
3) Put in the rest of the milk into it and warm it again, about 1 1/2 minute, so it's enough for you
4) Stir it again and taste, if it's enough cacao it in

For the cream:
Mix together the whipped cream and the rest together and put it onto you hot chocolat,
or put on the whipped cream and spread the cocoa over it

Aaaand, you're done!
I hope you like it and tell me what you think!
And, tell me, of you want more cooking tipps!

<3 U all,
SmilyLily

No comments:

Post a Comment